C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 15:17:40 -0400
Yeah, I'd say you really messed up, unfortunately.  How on earth did you
manage to run away? You're really lucky they didn't take away your power
chair if that is what you were using.

I agree with Mag - you need to take responsibility for your actions and
learn to think about the impact of your actions on other people.  None of
us live in our own little bubbles and none of us live without impacting
someone in some fashion.  What that impact is, is up to you.

I lost my dad in 1991 and my mum in 1999 and am reminded of them every day
of my life.  You need to be prepared for a life when they are no longer
here physically.  As I said earlier. I'd bet they are worried sick about
what will happen to you when they die - you need to show them you will be
strong and OK.

Kat