C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 11:08:06 -0700
kathy jo,
my father just passed, my mom died 15 years ago. Death is inevitable to us all.  man, you really messed up by running away, that will forever be on your records, and so you now know the consequences of your behaviour. I feel for you hon, I really do. Do you know where you will be after your parents die?

Mag

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag