C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ehthiers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2007 20:14:04 -0400
We just lost our no-fault so, I can just see this happening in Florida (the
car accident deal).
Lyrica isn't as expensive for me (because of insurance) as some of my other
meds, but, I love it, it lets me sleep at night and takes the tingles away
from the hand (along with stretching and such)

Beth t.