From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 20:48:58 -0400
Hi.

They are a lot more than weak birdies here and I'm pretty sure they are
being radiated from neighboring houses based upon signal strengths on my
Sony portable as I'm walking around the house and yard.  I've found that
you can often tell a bit by collapsing the antenna and rolling the RF Gain
back and noting where the signal is strong enough to be heard anyway.

73, de Lou K2LKK