From:
Bobby Druesedow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 19:51:14 -0500
Hello:

I ordered an in door outdoor wireless talking thermometer from
AllegroMedical.com.  It was a   Reizen Atomic Talking Clock with
Indoor-Outdoor Thermometer. It has worked well for me. When I bought it it
was around $55 including shipping. I have the sensor about 50 feet from the
receiving unit. It speaks the in door and outdoor temperature as well as the
time. It also has an alarm clock.

Bobby Druesedow
Callsign W5OJT
Visit my web page at