From:
Jamie Eppenauer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jamie Eppenauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 17:50:24 -0800

Here is what I have found so far.   These are just conferences, not camps or
food fairs.

April 3-6, 2008

"The Higher Truth of Health"
A Health Conference to Educate, Entertain
and Enlighten You Taos Convention Center   -    Taos, New Mexico
Brought to you by the Intestinal Health Institute
and Dr. Kenneth Fine

https://www.homepagetx.com/ihi/

May 3, 2008

Celiac Disease Foundation presents its Annual Education Conference & Food
Faire on Saturday, May 3, 2008 at Good Samaritan Hospital in Los Angeles,
California at the Moseley-Salvatori Conference Center.

http://www.celiac.org/newsEvents/conference2008.php

May 9-11, 2008

2008 VICTORIA CONFERENCE
T.G.I.F. The Gluten Intolerance Festival

The next national conference of the Canadian Celiac Association National to
be held in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia. May 9-11. 2008.
http://www.victoriaceliac.org/

June 6 and 7, 2008

GIG Annual Education Conference  Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas

You absolutely can't go wrong in attending the GIG National Education
Conference in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area.  The lineup of speakers is
outstanding with almost all of the major researchers, doctors, cookbook
authors in regards to celiac disease/gluten intolerance and the GF diet, and
reps from the American Celiac Disease Alliance on top of that.  What more
could you ask for?  We're also planning wonderful food and fun.  Come meet
GF friends from all over the U.S.  Register at www.gluten.net

October 17-19, 2008

31st Annual CSA Conference in La Vista, Nebraska

http://www.csaceliacs.org/Conferences/2008AnnualCSAConference.php

September 11 - 13, 2008

XIII International Celiac Disease Symposium 2008

The 13th World celiac meeting will take place in Amsterdam

November 3, 2008

Children's Hospital Celiac Conference in Columbus, Ohio with Dr. Fasano a
Professor of Pediatrics and Director, Pediatric Gastroenterology and
Nutrition at the University Of Maryland School Of Medicine in Baltimore. He
is Medical Director for the Center for Celiac Research at the University.

  http://www.nationwidechildrens.org/gd/applications/controller.cfm?page=275
<http://www.nationwidechildrens.org/gd/applications/controller.cfm?page=275&
cid=94&type=1&CatID=3> &cid=94&type=1&CatID=3

Jamie Eppenauer

www.glutenfreemom.com

*******
*******