From:
Jamie Eppenauer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jamie Eppenauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:36:58 -0700

  Please remove the link to the Cadbury's website from the list.   Another
list member informed me that Cadbury is made in the US by "Hershey Foods
holds a license to manufacture CADBURY chocolate products in the United
States."  On their website

<http://www.hersheys.com/products/details/cadbury.asp?id=000000011045-000000
011045>
http://www.hersheys.com/products/details/cadbury.asp?id=000000011045-0000000
11045 , they do not give the ingredients. They tell one to read the label.

Sorry for any confusion but so thankful for all the knowledgeable list
members as we try to navigate this gluten free world.

*******
*******