From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 07:54:48 -0000
Hi - chrono synchronicity is what you are describing which is a sign or
symptom of a number of so-called 'learning difficulties' including such
things as orphism.

Their was a book published a couple of years ago by an ortistic guy called
something like 'Tuesday is a blue day'.
Associations of this kind are also used by 'memory men' to assist with
recall of information.

David