From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 12:10:18 -0500
I know people with 25 foot parallel cables. Can't you put the scanner up top
and the embosser on the bottom? I had the same problem so did that, but then
found I wasn't using the embosser enough to make it worth while so put it in
the closet. I've probably used it twice since it was given to me 2 years
ago. That's on my list of things that when I move out of here I'll get rid
of since I have no room and don't use it anyway. But, anyway, can't you
reverse them? My scanner hangs off my top shelf a bit but not enough that I
have to worry about it falling or anything. If my desk wasn't so close to
the door, I could put the scanner sideways up there and it would fit great
but with the door opening and closing all the time, it would just catch the
front of the scanner.