From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2008 19:05:00 -0800
Yeah,  I remember those stations just above 15 meters too.  They
were a really good indicator as to where the band was open.  Also,
we had an old RCA television with the world-famous 21 MHz IF's.
When the bands were good you could hear some of those stations
coming through on unused channels between 2 and 13.  Talk about
strange!

Don W6SMB