From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2007 21:37:08 -0500
Hi.

I think they painted themselves into a corner by not putting a visual
display on there as well.  That pretty much guaranteed that only blind
operators would buy them, and only ones that didn't already have some other
meter that was accessible.  I think that if they had put an actual meter on
there, they would have had some sales in the sighted ham community as well
and these meters would have been more widely received.  Just my two cents.

73, de Lou K2LKK