From:
Jerry Neufeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2007 19:50:20 -0500
Hello Steve and others,

Steve, I'm sure the answer the LDG people gave you was correct, especially in light of all the rumors. About two weeks ago, for what it's worth, and that isn't very much it seems, I called LDG to get a fix on availability of these excellent devices for the future. Under no conditions, I was informed, was LDG going to discontinue a product that continued to sell well. This definitive response notwithstanding, I searched for and found a second set of both auditory meters, they the most versatile and most reliable read-out devices that I have seen. For anyone who intends to do any experimenting with antennas, HF, VHF or UHF, I strongly suggest that you run down one of these instruments, preferably, both before they become extinct.

Cheers,

Jerry VE3QSO