From:
Selena Eon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Selena Eon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 11:16:29 -0800

Dear all,

I inherited some of the allergy grocer/miss roben's sugar cookie mix-7 big
bags of it! I was reading over the ingredients and noticed there was no salt
in the cookie mix. There is no mention of adding salt in the instructions
but my experience from taking food science classes leads me to believe that
salt will be needed in order for these to taste right. Also, the
instructions sound a little funny. Has anyone here used this mix? How much
salt did you add for a typical sugar cookie taste? Did you find the
instructions actually worked out?

I'm especially suspicious because I had a bag of their biscuit mix that I
made up per instructions on the bag-I didn't add salt and they were TERRIBLE
(worst biscuits ever). I tried again, using salt and my own interpretation
of the instructions and they came out just fine.

I appreciate any helpful suggestions you might have for me.

Regards,

Selena Eon, ND