Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2008 21:44:33 -0500

My family is coming together from all over the country for a college
graduation this June in Irving, TX.  It appears we will be staying at the
Marriott near the airport. I believe we'll have a suite, so there will be a
refrig.  I've checked out their website but haven't made contact with the
restaurant yet.  I'm hoping there are some folks from the area that can fill
me in on where else to eat out, can I eat at Benihana's Japanese which is
close by safely, and especially, is there any Mexican restaurant close to
the Marriott that I can get a gluten free supper at, even if it's eggs,
guacamole and salsa for me - my sister in law is crazy for Tex/Mex and I
really don't want to disappoint her.  Thanks your help, Dorina, near
Galveston, TX Oh, and p.s. group has mildly handicapped persons using
walkers. [log in to unmask]