From:
Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2007 07:06:48 -0700
Thanks Adrienne.  I knew Horne advocated an all raw fruit diet and
have read that book in its entirety a while back but was just
wondering where he got that information (not that I am inclined to
believe it) but wanted some comments on its possiblity of truth or not
because I am a curious person and not really educated in physiology.

Kim