From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 16:19:22 -0800
I don't know why your f6 has low audio.  Mine does not.  There were some
Kenwood came out with that had glue over the mike, perhaps you got one
of those.  I've had mine on a service monitor and it has plenty of xmit
audio.  I tried running the t90 on a quarter wave antenna on the care,
just once.  Got so much intermod it was totally worthless.  AS the old
saying goes, your mileage may vary.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr