Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2008 12:40:23 EST

To those of you new members the best chocolate cake is the recipe on the back
of the Hershey's Cocoa can - just add 1 tsp. xanthan gum and don't overbake.
My favorite frosting is as follows (make while cake is baking):

1 stick butter or margarine
4 Tbsp cocoa
6 Tbsp milk
1 box powdered sugar
1+ tsp. vanilla
1 cup chopped pecans.

Melt butter, and add rest of ingredients except pecans.  Mix or beat until
smooth (if lumps I use a Braun blender or hand mixer).  Add pecans and spread on
hot cake.