From:
Debbie Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debbie Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 14:06:12 -0600

I just went to lunch at Rose's Wheatfree Bakery and Cafe at 2901 Central
Street, Evanston, IL.
Their menu states that everything they serve is gluten free, peanut free,
trans fat free and corn syrup free.
We ate the house salad with chicken and the Tallgrass hamburger. We also
tasted samples of the cookies and brownies. I brought home some granola,
cookies and sandwich bread. The bread was good untoasted and even better
toasted! The bun for the hamburger was also really good as well.

I don't have any connection to the place, just wanted to pass along the
information.

Try it and enjoy!

Debbie Gordon