Date:
Sun, 6 May 2007 11:55:02 -0500

Just a quick note to let you know that this Tuesday night, right after
the 11 PM (Central Time) news, we'll start off our show talking about
Celiac Disease.  Some of our guests will be Peggy Wagener, publisher of
"Living Without Magazine" and Eileen Carter, Chairperson of the Celiac
Sprue Association Of Grater Chicago.  We'll have some information on the
Sixth Annual Walk For Celiac Disease in the Chicago area and cover other
Celiac related topics.
As a little bit of a background, I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in
January of 2001. Since then my wife and co-host, Johnnie Putman, and I
have occasionally integrated Celiac related news stories and features
into our show as a way of increasing awareness of Celiac Disease. In
fact, we're proud to proclaim that we are the world's first Gluten-Free
radio show!:-)
For those of you in various parts of the US or anywhere in the world,
our show is on from 11 PM till 5 AM (Central Time) and is heard on
WGN-AM (720-AM) and on the Internet at http://www.wgnradio.com where you
can listen in with Real Player.  You're more than welcome to call in and
join the conversation.  Our number is 312-591-7200.
If you'd like to find out more about us than anyone should really be
subjected to, here's a link to our part of the WGN Radio website.
http://wgnradio.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=32&Itemid=130
We don't pretend to know it all.  We're just doing what we can to spread
the word about Celiac Disease.
We hope you'll join us,
Steve King  / WGN-AM, Chicago