From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2007 12:50:22 EDT

On May 8 the SnoKingCeliac Support Group will meet at the Bothell
(Northshore) Group Health Co-op Clinic from 7-8:30pm. Please call me at  206-527-6678 if
you need directions to the meeting.

I will devote most of the May meeting to member questions and discussion.
Before our discussion, I will review the following announcements:

Come to the May 19 CD Awareness Walk and Gluten Free Food Fair.  We  have
many tables with free samples of gluten free products as well as a new
information table with brochures about GIG, CD and testing for CD and other  related
food sensitivities. Registration begins at 8am. Walk begins at 9am. GF  Food
Fair is from 9am until 12 noon.

Do we want a summer month meeting at a local restaurant with a GF menu? I'm
considering 'BoneFish Grill' which is fairly close to our meeting location.
Read  their GF menu at _http://www.bonefishgrill.com/tastybites.asp_
(http://www.bonefishgrill.com/tastybites.asp) .  Click on 'download our gluten free menu.

Dr. Fine's work at Enterolab, CD, gluten intolerance and other autoimmune
diseases is available in a DVD series of 5 segments. We can watch a segment with
 discussion after each segment over a 5-meeting schedule. Email me or come to
our  May meeting to tell me whether you would like to see that series. We
will have a  'movie and refreshment' program during every meeting we view the DVD
 series.

Heidi Colleens needs volunteers to help her at the GIG information booth at
the Bastyr Annual Herb Fair on June 2 from 10am until 5pm. Email Heidi
([log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) ) if you can  help.

Did anyone try and like the AltiPlanoGold quinoa cereal samples I brought  to
last month's meeting? Currently we can only purchase that online. We get free
 shipping for 7 orders or 7 boxes (each contains 12 cereal packets) at $6.95
per  box. If you prepay me individually for your order, I will pay for the
entire  order of 7 boxes for free shipping. Would anyone like to order a box?

After those announcements I will open the meeting to member Q & A. This
meeting is YOUR OPPORTUNITY to ask questions about symptoms, treatment and/or  the
gluten free diet. Please remember that other group members need time to ask
THEIR questions. So keep your questions and comments brief and relevant to
topics raised. PLEASE FOCUS ON FINDING SOLUTIONS, RATHER THAN JUST VENT OR
COMPLAIN ABOUT PROBLEMS.

I will provide free samples from EnjoyLifeFoods Perky's Cereals. I need to
end the meeting promptly at 8:30, so I will begin promptly at 7pm. I hope to
see  you all at our May 8 meeting as well as at the 2007 CD Awareness Walk & GF
Food Fair on May 19.

SUE CORNING
Leader, SnoKingCeliac Support Group
Coordinator, 2007 CD  Awareness