From:
Vernon Plumlee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2008 15:04:33 -0700
My friend just last week watched a news program, I think NBC, not 100% sure,
but he downloaded the XP antivirus 2008 and after finding that it was not
free tried to get rid of it and couldn't figure out how. I told him about
the program SDfix and after running it twice, it worked. He did get rid of
it.  I hope this helps someone else that goes for the word of that news
station and finds it's not free and they can't get rid of it. SDfix works !
Vern.