From:
Vernon Plumlee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2008 15:06:10 -0700
This sounds an awful lot like a virus I dealt with two weeks ago. My
trendmicro antivirus didn't catch it and neither did two spyware programs.
Has your desktop changed? Check in C drive system 32 for a folder called
pphceb2j0ejbj.exe, or phceb2j0ejbj. These are virus programs. If you do have
them you can go to the forum "Whatthetech.com" and read up on
Spyware/Malware/Virus Removal. The info. there was very enlightening and
should help. Read about SDFix and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. HTH, Vern.