From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2008 18:54:38 -0600
On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 15:52:54 -0600, Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> I couldn't believe my eyes, but it's even on their website
> http://www.greenandblacks.com/uk/productdetails.php?pageid=27&cid=6&pid=86&ingredients=yes
>

> I've checked, and they now put milk in all their dark chocolate.
> WHY????  Is it because it's addictive ( not like chocolate of course :)
> )?  Or is there another reason?
Actually, I just read the on the site.  The milk in the dark chocolate is
potential contamination from the milk chocolate they also make.  They do
not intentionally add it to the ingredients, but to be VERY careful for
allergy sufferers they decided
to add it to the list of ingredients.  They said they can't promise that
the
dark chocolate will always contain less than 5ppm of milk powder.

	Lynnet