From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:58:47 -0700
On Jul 23, 2007, at 2:38 PM, Susan Carmack wrote:

> Hi Ginny,
>
>> All righty, here's what I had today:
>
> Yummy!
> Where can I get some of that raw bleu cheese?
> I don't eat dairy but I could make a concession for that tasty treat.
>
> Paleobest,
> Susan

Amazingly enough, it's at Trader Joe's, in with the rest of the
cheese products, none of which are raw. I almost fell over when I
read the label! I'm surprised they haven't stopped carrying it in
principle, thinking it might be dangerous.

It's awfully good! It's Trader Joe's own label, and says "exclusively
made for and sold by Trader Joe's". Go figger, and eat it quick!

I don't eat dairy, except for raw cream in my tea, raw butter on my
eggs, and this:)

ginny