ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:12:59 -0500
My dear Philippe Scovelle,

What hoppen to the quote, "It Sounds Like God To Me" that you used to
have on your messages concerning your Web Site? Mari and I liked that
one better. Just for changing it, you are now relegated to the status
of a Quagi. Tough luck! How does it feel to be made outta wood?
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! How's it feel to be made out of wood and CoAx?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

88's Quagi,

The Two Lady Hams In Your Life.