ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:26:46 -0600
I heard, either last night late, or sometime this morning, that the congress
is taking a look at the two border patrol cops that were jailed for shooting
a known drug trafficcer in the butt as he tried to escape back over the
border.  That's cool but they should have killed him and then faced the
music.  Then the SOB could not have been track down by our own freaking
government, and got him to testify against our own two American border cops
to send them to prison for 10 years.  Go figure.

Phil.