From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2007 15:32:34 -0400

Thanks to everyone who replied to my queery about these items. There were
too many of you to thank personally.

CAKE MIXES

Namaste spice and chocolate cake mix *spice cake very popular
Kinnickinnick chocolate and vanilla cake mix
Dietary Specialties yellow cake mix
Glutino cake mix
Pamelas chocolate cake mix *very popular
Mrs. Robens cake mix
Cause You're Special cake mix
Really Great Foods cake mix
Gluten Free Panty cake mix
Dowd & Rogers - chocolate and vanilla
Authentic Foods vanilla cake mix
Tracey's Treats cake mix (not sure they are open yet)
Food Tek single serving cake mix *rec'd one vote only

PIZZA CRUSTS

Kinnickinnick ready made crusts
Gillians pizza dough
Bob's Red Mill mix
Deby's Gluten Free (delivers in the Denver area and ships nationwide)
Namaste mix
Whole Foods ready made crusts
Gluten Free Pantry mix
Glutinos plain crusts and ready made pizzas (duo cheese and feta/spinach)

I found a Gluten Free Naturals yellow cake mix in the back of my pantry and
made it on Saturday. I would not waste time trying any other white or yellow
cake mixes, now that I've tried this one. It's not good for a gluten free
product - it's just a fantastic tasting cake - with a real cake texture as well. I
hope they offer a chocolate cake soon!

For pizza I plan to try Gillian's dough if I can find it locally. For ready made
crusts I'll stick to Joan's Greatbakes crusts (even with 2 day shipping required)
and Gluten Free Naturals pizzeria style pizza crust mix. I've tried all but one of
the other crusts people mentioned. Neither Joan's frozen or GFN crust mix
crusts taste gluten free. They just taste great! I think having a nice gf dough
would be nice to add to my options so I'm still on the lookout for that.

Thanks again to the listmates.  As always you've been most helpful!