ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 07:33:59 -0700
Brad,

You hit the nail right on the head! We are so busy dividing ourselves
into groups and sub-groups, we don't see the perverbal forest for the
trees.  We are focussed on that one precious tree where our roots
come from, that we don't seem to notice that our country is going
down the can, and fast!

purple Mari