From:
Linda Block <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Block <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 23:38:13 -0800

I have just discovered that three of the Celestial Seasonings teas,
marked  Gluten Free, now have been changed ; they have added soy.  I
believe there are many of us who cannot tolerate soy--it seems to
accompany gluten intolerance for many. Am I not right?   I am upset
by this....the three teas I use have been changed: peppermint,
Country Peach Passion and Blueberry.  There may be others.  I went to
their web site and sent them a message telling them that many of us
cannot have soy.........I have not heard from them as of yet.  But
wondered if others of you might also want to contact them on our behalf??

Linda in Alaska

*******
*******