Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 22:36:32 -0400

http://www.GLUTENFREETSHIRTS.com? Colorful Images, Fun to wear??A simple way to Raise Awareness of Celiac Disease and the gluten free diet.

Get the Got Celiac? Embroidered Cap and Screened T-shirt Combo?for only?$21.95 including ground shipping and handling.? ( a $31.85 value)

The Cap is available?in khaki or navy.? The cap is a high quality structured 6-panel
low profile cotton twill cap??

"Got Celiac Cap" - The cap is made of 100% Premium cotton chino twill with a fel-cro strap on the back. ?Available in Navy or Khaki.??A nice cap with a simple message, ?perfect for any occasion.???

?

"Got Celiac" t-shirt - A fun shirt (mid chest logo) with an inviting phrase that will have others asking you, What is Celiac???

Many shirt styles available.? All of our T-shirts are constructed of high quality 6.1 ounce 100% pre-shrunk Cotton.?? All shirts are high quality screen printed not an iron on transfer or sublimation. They will continue to look good after many washes.

On Clearance we have the "Awareness Mini Gray T-shirt" at only for only $8.95 sizes small-XXL
?(including ground shipping) (While supplies last)?

We also have the "Think Pink" Shirt in support of my sister and all other Breast Cancer patients.

Be Proud, Spread The Word, Buy a Shirt Today!
A portion of all T-shirt sales are donated to Celiac Research.

Sincerely,
Mike
www.GlutenFreeTshirts.com
www.BUFFALOCELIACS.org