From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 21:51:48 -0400
Hi Anthony,

I had my shack in the uncivilized basement for years, and I like it up here
on the second floor, away from the rest of the house, and right near my
office.

As I recall, there was nothing in the specs for my antenna about critical
lengths for ground wires, so I think I'll try using a coax and coupling
capacitors as a lead between the station ground and the earth.  I doubt it
will solve my RFI problems, but it may make the antenna play a little
better.

Steve