From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 15:07:06 -0400
Colin,

It's hard to know what to expect since you don't really know how an
integrated card is implemented.  Long experience has taught me to expect the
unexpected when dealing with computers.  Some manufacturers do things right,
and some take shortcuts that seem harmless until you try to do something
like using an external sound card.  The worst of it is that you probably
won't find out until you plug in the card and power up the system.

Steve