ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 14:59:04 -0500
Very often when I tell someone I'm blind, I get the impression the other person is deaf.  Later in the conversation they'll say, "If
you'll get a
pencil and paper, I'll give you a number you can call."  Another response I commonly get is, "When you come, take such and such exit
from
I71," etc..  It makes me wonder if they heard anything I said.  LOL!
April's Dave in Ohio