ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 21:09:26 +0100
Yes, Moon is used particularly by some deaf-blind people but I think is much
less used these days.

I didn't know you don't have the system in the States but from Angel's
message below it sounds to me as though you don't.  Can anyone let me know
if anyone does use Moon in the States, please?

--
Carol