From:
"Alan E. Davis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 14:52:43 +1000
Some millionaires might be able to use only original inks.

I had used an ink refill kit from computer friends a few years ago for
an older HP cartridge: it was messy and worked maybe two times or
three at most.  Recently, with newer cartridges I have found Inktek
cartridges are quite good, enable at least 8 refills with unnoticeable
quality changes, and even color cartridges can be refilled.  I save so
much money that I can actually afford to print with ink jet.  Black
refills are costing me about 2.50 to 4.00 at most.

Advice to use original name brands: sounds like the old "use only
panasonic batteries for best results."

Other printers may be won't work as well.  It's worth the attempt,
however, in my experience.

Alan Davis

--
Alan Davis, Kagman High School, Saipan  [log in to unmask]     1-670-256-2043

I consider that the golden rule requires that if I like a program I
must share it with other people who like it.
                                          --------Richard Stallman