From:
Andrea & Bill Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:40:51 -0400
Hi Richard;

    I have had this problem three times over the years. Once it was the
capacitors failing on the motherboard, which I attempted to fix but finally
was forced to admit defeat. Once a re-install of the operating system and
software (something I like to do about once a year anyway) solved the
problem. The final time it was only necessary to enter the CMOS setup, reset
to default settings, save the default settings and then re-enter my own
settings. Why this final problem required these actions I don't know.

    Good luck.

Bill