C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Collis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 23:56:46 -0400
The Congress is making it more difficult for us who use powerchairs to get
the kind we really need. Under the new policy, most people would only be
able to get one that I would call a "granny chair."   While I don't like to
point fingers at any ideology, I really think we need s new spirit in our
policy making.  I used to support conservatism, but if this is how they're
paying us back, I don't need it.   Ken, are you sure you want to support it?
They are taking away our freedoms, little by little.

http://www.wheelchairjunkie.com/2006pwcpolicy.html