C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 22:36:13 -0700
  i do not support everything in the conservative
movement any more than many on this list support
everything in the liberal movement.
  i write and call my reps and senators quite often on
things that i disagree with.
  i must say that when i was represented by a democrat
in the house and one in the senate, i got no better
representing me. i do not think eiter side is doing us
any good.
   this power chair thing is bureaucratic in source
and will happen no matter who is at the top unless it
is vigorously fought.