Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 03:09:06 +0000

The Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group invites you to our:Annual Family Picnic: Special Edition!Sunday, June 24th12:00 noon to SunsetKingsland Point ParkSleepy Hollow, NYJoin the fun!  This year we'll have a giant combo Bounce House with water slide, gluten-free Sno-Cones, and a cool Pitch Burst ball toss for the kids.This is a great family event, and singles and couples should come, too! Bring whatever you'd like to eat plus a gluten-free dish to share.  Drinks, ice, paper goods, and charcoal-fired grills are provided.Beautiful Kingsland Point Park is in Sleepy Hollow, NY, near Phelps Memorial Hospital, right on the banks of the Hudson River.In case of inclement weather, call our hotline, 845-486-7088 or check our website: www.westchesterceliacs.org, though we do have the picnic shelter reserved.For further information, please contact Chris Spreitzer, 914-737-5291, [log in to unmask]