From:
K Kemmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:49:39 -0400

My 17yo daughter will be attending a national theatre festival hosted at Univ
Maryland.  She will be staying in the dorms for 5 days.  Does anyone have
experience with dining at this campus and any possible things she can eat?
They will be eating in the south dining hall for breakfast and lunch and the
north for dinners.

I have tried to contact the organizers but so far no information has been
forthcoming and she leaves tomorrow!!  I have also tried their website but can
only find cal/fat etc information re the foods.  I would hate to try to cram a
bunch of non-perishables into a bag to last her for a whole week.  Plus, she
will be participating in planned activites and will not be going back to the
dorms during the day to be able to retrieve food.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Kristi