From:
Jennifer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 09:03:28 -0400

Here's the response, if you can call it that, from McDonald's to my husband's
post from last week.  Basically, they didn't answer anything.
Jennifer

---------------------------------
Hello Robert:

Thank you for contacting McDonald's. We always enjoy hearing from our
customers and welcome this opportunity to respond to your inquiry about our
food products.

You may be interested to know that we recently updated our nutrition
information to include the ingredients in "natural flavors." To see which core
menu items contain ingredients derived from vegetable, dairy or meat sources,
please visit our web site at www.mcdonalds.com.  If you cannot find the
specific information you are looking for  then perhaps it is not available.
Please accept my sincere apologies for not being able to provide you with
more information.

Again, thank you for contacting McDonald's. We hope this information will help
you make informed choices while eating at McDonald's.

Nancy
McDonald's Customer Response Center

ref#:4431517