From:
Sue Foss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 09:00:29 -0700

Hi folks,

I still owe you all a summary about multiple food allergies/
intolerances, and I am struggling to get it together enough mentally
to create it (I have brain fog.)

In any case, what I think is going on in part, at least is
fibromyalgia, autoimmune, of course. I have been in major denial
about this for many years, never thinking about having been diagnosed
with it probably 15-10 years ago. I'm going to do some energy work
and will also see a wonderful RN/Naturopath as well and hopefully get
some help.

Has anybody else dealt with fibromyalgia where multiple food
intolerances are a part of the picture? What worked for you? Again, I
am aware of leaky gut syndrome.

Thanks.

Sue

*******