Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 21:49:22 EST

One last perspective, and one that is sure to be somewhat controversial. It
strikes me as important enough to pass along, however.

Dear Sara,

My CD daughter relies a lot on Amy's delicious frozen  meals with her
impossibly hectic schedule. Amy's has been a major blessing  in her
life. My daughter is one of the extremely sensitive Celiac's who gets
very sick very quickly from any amount of gluten.

She has never had  any reaction from eating Amy's GF foods.

I have noticed over the years  that Celiacs often jump to the
conclusion that they have been contaminated  any time they get sick.
Also, they often see "wheat" as being the basis for  every illness
known to man rather than actually addressing other  possibilities and
getting them checked out.

When you are a hammer  everything starts looking like a nail.