Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 18:18:04 EST

Greetings! I am new to the list, having been directed here by a very  helpful
person here in my home state of Tennessee...

I believe myself to have celiac disease though I've not been tested and
officially diagnosed as yet. I've struggled with symptoms for YEARS (if not for  a
life time) and when finally, after exhaustive research, felt I had identified
 the problem (close to three months ago) and removed gluten from my diet, I
felt  better than I had in a long, long time. Not a unique story in this realm,
I  know...

I did mess up a few times over the Thanksgiving holiday, and I paid for it
mightily at the beginning of this week. Monday was a total wash and Tuesday was
 bad as well. My concern is that my diet has been very clean since Monday --
I  don't think it possible that any gluten has passed my lips since then, and
possibly before then  -- and I still feel really rotten today (Thursday).  Is
this normal? It seems that in the past I have felt better much  more quickly
once I cleaned up my diet.