ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Latham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2007 01:50:21 -0500
My, my, my!  I felt a shot coming on as I listened to what you had to say in
that powerful, firey, annointed message.  You know some people believe that
tongues doesn't even belong to us.  I can tell you that this is not true asI
also have felt the burdens lift one by one as I begin to speak in tongues
and let the Holy Ghost, Spirit, or whatever we choose to call him interceed
on my behalf.  I can tell you though Phil that if we call on the Lord and
ask the angels who are assigned to us to be dispatched, it will happen.  I
mean.  It's like the story I shared earlier.  The one that was about the 13
dollars.  Maybe I didn't share it with you guys.  I might have shared it
with another Christian brother I was writing to.  I felt as if the Lord were
just giving me the rains of financual blessings in droplets.  Well Friday
Triston and I went to get IDS and I didn't have quite enough money.  I knew
thought that I could write a check and woudl have 13 dollarsi nthere to
cover said check.  Well instead of that, I had asked for God to send "favor"
to us that day, and had asked the financual angels to be dispatched on my
behalf not really knowsing what I was asking for.  Well, these people behind
us in the line gave me 13 dollars for the IDS, and when I asked them ifI
could send them a novel the lady said, "don't worry about it, it's from the
angels".  I know that a lot of people get annoyed withme and say that
everything I speak is "religeous", but it's not, it's just from a born again
believer, who is sanctified and saved, and I am filled with the Holy Spirit,
Ghost, whatever you choose to call Him, andI knwo what I believe!  Now the
problem I seem to deal with is the devil tries to make me forget who and
whose I am and so I have to sith down and write things either to you or
whoever will listen to me to get the thought processes back in theright
prospectinve.  Thanks for sharing with us.  I always say, "I know I'm not
supposed to be preaching today", but somehow I always end up just getting
thoughts out.  I had a nightmare tonight, so I guess I was to come and write
to you.  I appreciate what Jesus taught you.  Because I too am feelign the
strain of financial crippleness.  Is that a word?  Well, no matter.  It's
just that it's all temporary, but tithing has always been what I have done
too.  Now, Pastor will say God doesn't needour money, but his church needs
to pay the rent and the electric bills, and someone needs to do the giving,
butI think when we are living on nothing but our pensions or disability
checks, then God expects us to have wisdom and not be foolish what what
little we have, and I lent soem money and as a result, I am overdrawn and do
not have quite enough for my rent, but I know God will make that way too.
Sometimes though, I think when we do stupid things liek that, he's like a
father and let's us feel the stretch of the pain to make us understand that
it's not always a good idea to have the good heart but to keep the wisdom
that He gave us going.  Well, I've rambled on enough.  It's the writer in
me.  Thanks again for the message.