ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Latham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 17:50:07 -0500
And that's true, Brad.  If you don't mind my using it, and you too Rhonda,
then I will because i certainly have a lot to write about that will probably
bring back some crying memories.  Take care.  I have a headache again, and I
am trying to work through it.  This is the fun work, the writing work comes
tomorrow.  I am trying to decide what my readers are going to want to happen
to my characters.  Hey yall, buy a copy of Joy Comes in the Morning.