Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 18:23:33 -0800
The blank screen is because of 1 of 3 reasons.

  1) you do not have adobe PDF viewer installed.
  assuming you do have it installed then one of these 2 issues is happening:
  2) you did not scroll down on the page once the PDf loaded (the viewable portion of the page when it first loads is blank)
  3) your browser is not setup to view PDF's within the browser. to remedy this you will need to download the link (right click choose download target) and open it.

  Its a great article!!

"C. Kuni" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Cynthia > If humans had to work hard physically to get their food, perhaps
we would not be so inclined to overeat.

Jim: I really like this thought and agree with it wholeheartedly. But I
believe that oftentimes we overestimate the amount of effort it took to get
food.... .....This is the reasoning I've used to justify my two to three
times a week of intense activity.

Cynthia: Yes, I think your approach is well-reasoned. But most of western
society is so far from a healthy attitude toward exercise. I see people wait
long minutes for a close parking space at the grocery store -- the
antithesis of natural human food-gathering skills.

*****
Chris:
It is the same reasoning used by Art Devany in his excellent essay
too http://www.arthurdevany.com/webstuff/images/RevisedEssay.pdf

Cynthia: I got a blank screen when I tried to follow your link. Any ideas?

Looking for earth-friendly autos?