Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 07:01:03 -0700
Morning of Day 18.  A quick update.

As has been the trend for two weeks now, still losing weight at the rate
of 1/3rd pound a day.  Now at 147.8 from 149.8 one week ago.

Two things to mention: 1) Workouts have been solid.  At the very least,
I am performing at previous levels.  Actually, workout charts show that
I've exceeded previous performance parameters in every category.  Do
keep in mind, however, that I AM on stage, so to speak and may be
motivated by that.  2) I still cannot get enough fat.  While my daily
caloric intake has been trending upward (I'm averaging nearly 1600
calories a day over the life of this experiment versus 1500 a week
ago), I am not interested in getting anywhere near 2900.  And I caught
a cold three or four days ago -- almost gone this morning -- but a sign
that I might be fatiguing.  Confounding factors are tremendous work,
financial, and school stress (working on my Masters while holding a
full time job and trying to pay some attention to four children) right
now.  But, to repeat, the workouts have been outstanding, hard to get
enough fat.

Oh, one other thing.  My average protein intake over the life of this
thing has been on the high end of my 76-108 grams/day frame.  I'm
averaging 105.

Less than four full days left in the three weeks.  I'll probably extend
if it makes sense to do so at the end of the weekend.

Feeling great this morning.

Jim Swayze
www.fireholecanyon.com