From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:19:22 -0500
When I entered my food into fitday my carbs were around 10 - 15 % of my
caloric intake. I am trying to change my ratios around a little bit and the
one thing I have not tried is limiting my protein intake and increasing fat
intake - not to say that my fat intake is low. I think my ratios hovered
somewhere between 39% fat, 19% carbs, and 42 % protein or 47% fat, 6% carbs,
and 47% protein. Depending on the total amount of calories my protein intake
was as high as 180 grams.