From:
"Paula H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 08:02:01 -0500
Think of those foods as poison.  Train yourself.  Do you drink antifreeze?
Why not?  It tastes sweet - why not drink it instead of soda?  Because it is
poison!

Foods that are highly refined, full of sugars, full of chemicals - are just
as deadly as the antifreeze.  It simply takes longer for them to negatively
affect you or kill you.

Of all the food sources available, care about yourself enough to choose the
best - not the equivalent of dung!

So, this is your first pep talk from me  :)

The first two years I changed my eating habits I cheated many times, but by
persisting in eating in a healthy manner I have overcome my twisted desires
for unhealthy foods.  Now, ten years later I am rarely even tempted.  Stick
with it, Pat!

Paula H.